Subsea Engineer/ Specialist/Manager
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual with a strong technical background in the field of floating drilling operations. Apart from having extensive operational experience, the candidate must have the ability to process detailed knowledge of the engineering aspects of (subsea) BOP’s and its control systems, as well as having good knowledge in well control and QA/QC systems.
Job description and Responsibilities
- The candidate will be responsible for working with / leading the development of new technology within the subsea segment of drilling and well intervention, managing projects for new development of drilling risers; BOP’s and BOP control systems, as well as system integration and testing.
- Incorporating QA/QC systems in projects
- Development of new procedures both in projects and in operations
- The candidate will be central in development of well control procedures for working with high pressure drilling risers and surface BOP as well as conventional subsea drilling and well intervention systems from floating installations
- The position will report to the Engineering manager/CTO
Required Skills & Qualifications
The candidate should have;
- Minimum 5 years experience from operators, drilling contracting, subsea system providers or well service companies
- a background in mechanical engineering
- project management skills
- eye for details
- ability to develop and implement testing and operational procedures
- ability to develop and implement QA/QC systems and HSE standards
- proficient in English (written & spoken)
- The company will offer a competitive remuneration package.
To obtain more information or submit your application, please contactCTO Børre Fossli on +47 917 94 675 / firstname.lastname@example.org